Patient Services Advisor
Salary up to £21,600 per annum
Hemel Hempstead, Herts
Full Time and Part time staff (7 day shift rota)
Our Patient Services Advisor team are central to ensuring our patients receive impeccable, second to none, service at our state of the art, private health clinic. This is a key position involving reception and administration duties, billing and invoicing.
The ideal candidates will not only have experience in a customer or patient service environment and excellent communication skills, but will demonstrate the enthusiasm and drive to provide an outstanding level of customer care to our patients, both face to face and on the phone.
At One Stop Doctors we’re pioneering a new approach to private healthcare. Our flagship outpatient, dental and diagnostic clinic features state-of-the-art equipment and an exceptionally high quality, prestigious environment for patients and staff alike.
Our clinic is situated in Hemel Hempstead with on-site parking and easy access to the M1 and M25.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing an exceptional ‘front of house’ reception experience to all patients, ensuring their comfort throughout their visit
- Fielding calls and enquiries in a warm and professional manner
- Undertaking a wide range of administrative duties including those associated with billing and payments
- Using computerised patient administration systems to make appointments and manage the patient’s visit to the clinic, ensuring patient confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Coordinating with other departments and healthcare workers to ensure every patient pathway is seamless.
This is a key role and the successful candidate must:
- Have high standards of personal presentation in keeping with a quality healthcare environment
- Have a proven track record in a customer care setting, ideally GP or dentistry practise, Hospital or clinic reception etc.
- Be articulate, confident communicators who are able to build rapport with patients, ideally with some knowledge of medical terminology
- Be well organised, efficient and have sound literacy and numeracy skills
- Have strong IT skills – ideally previous experience of using computerised booking systems (training available)
- Have the ability to work without direct supervision and determine own work priorities
- Be a flexible team player
For a full job description, please download the attachment.
In return we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, an unrivalled working environment and most of all the time and support you need to do a great job and be proud of the service you are leading.
If you share our values and want to be part of our progressive team, we’d love to hear from you. This position is subject to a DBS check at appropriate level.